top of page

Group

Public·89 members

How to Ace the UDKP Exam for PNS Polri with These Tips and Tricks

Soaludkppnspolri: What You Need to Know About the PNS Polri Promotion Test

If you are a civil servant (PNS) in the Indonesian National Police (Polri), you might be interested in taking the Ujian Dinas Kenaikan Pangkat (UDKP) or the Promotion Test for Civil Servants. This test is a mandatory requirement for PNS Polri who want to advance their career and rank in the police force. But what is UDKP and how can you prepare for it? In this article, we will explain everything you need to know about soaludkppnspolri, the questions and topics of the UDKP exam.

soaludkppnspolri

What is UDKP and Who Can Take It?

UDKP is a test that evaluates the competence and performance of PNS Polri who are eligible for promotion. The test consists of multiple-choice questions that cover various subjects related to the police profession, such as law, administration, ethics, leadership, and general knowledge. The test is conducted online using a Computer Assisted Test (CAT) system and supervised by internal and external examiners.

There are two levels of UDKP: level I and level II. Level I is for PNS Polri who have the rank of Pengatur Tingkat I (II/d) and want to be promoted to Penata Muda (III/a). Level II is for PNS Polri who have the rank of Penata Muda Tingkat I (III/b) and want to be promoted to Penata Muda Tk. I (III/c). The test is held once a year, usually in June or July, and the results are announced in August or September.

To be eligible for UDKP, PNS Polri must meet the following criteria:

• Have a minimum service period of four years for level I and six years for level II

• Have a good performance appraisal score

• Have no disciplinary sanctions

• Have completed the mandatory education and training programs

• Have passed the physical and mental health tests

• Have registered online through the official website of Lembaga Kediklatan Polri (Lekdikpolri)

What are the Soaludkppnspolri and How to Study for Them?

The soaludkppnspolri are the questions that appear on the UDKP exam. They are designed by the National Civil Service Agency (BKN) and the Police Headquarters (Mabes Polri) based on the competency standards and curriculum of PNS Polri. The questions are divided into four categories:

• Basic Competency Test (TKD), which assesses the basic skills and knowledge of PNS Polri, such as numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, logic reasoning, and general knowledge.

• Professional Competency Test (TKP), which assesses the specific skills and knowledge of PNS Polri related to their field of work, such as law enforcement, investigation, intelligence, traffic management, etc.

• Personality Competency Test (TKW), which assesses the personality traits and values of PNS Polri, such as integrity, loyalty, discipline, responsibility, etc.

• Leadership Competency Test (TKK), which assesses the leadership potential and qualities of PNS Polri, such as vision, communication, decision making, problem solving, etc.

The number of questions and time limit for each category vary depending on the level of UDKP. For level I, there are 100 questions with a total time limit of 120 minutes. For level II, there are 120 questions with a total time limit of 150 minutes. The passing score for each category is 60 out of 100.